Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut Yellow CS 8 ½” X 5 ½”, score in half to give you an A-2 size card (4 1/4” X 5 ½”)
2. Cut Green Cardstock into a 4” x 5 1/4” panel
3. Stamp on white CS, 6 images of Dots & Flowers Circles, using VersaMark. Cover with Gold Detail Embossing Powder, tap off excess and heat set.
4. Color the border and flower areas of images various colors, using Copic markers.
5. Trim all 6 of the images into circles
6. Leave 2 circles intact. Cut the remaining 4 images with a Craft Knife & trim the dotted border. (This will give you 4 open dotted circle borders.) Set these borders aside for use later.
7. Next trim the petals on the 4 remaining flower images & cut the petals up to the center dotted circle.
8. Color the underside of these 4 flowers with your Copic markers.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.