Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 16 Jul 2010 04:46:04 PM CDT
Sand in Your Shoes 3238-404M
Memory 1st to go (part II) 1475-310G
Black Staz-On Ink #99704
Watercolor brush 1/4" #99534
Watercolor paper, blue card and acetate
Mounting Foam and Dimensionals
Classic Ovals Large Nestabilities die
1. Stamp Shell image on Watercolor paper in Black Staz-On.
2. Color in with markers and water brush.
3. Stamp sand in beige on watercolor paper.
4. Cut out oval and make "window" with acetate.
5. Use mounting tape to create a "wall" on back of window.
6. Take the protective layer of the tape and put some sand on top of the image.
7. Place window over image to create shaker.
8. Attach shaker to blue card.
9. Stamp Happy Birthday in caramel on watercolor paper cut out and layer to blue and attach with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.