Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Wed 09 Mar 2011 02:56:24 PM CST
Star of David 2 3074-388B
Bat Mitzvah 3075-388B
Branch of Leaves 655-182BC
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Versamark Pad 99702
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Spellbinders Oval Die S4-112
Blue Shimmer CS
Blue Dye Ink
**All paper and any ribbon used ,is adhered with ¼” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
**All images stamped with VersaMark Pad unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut Shimmer Blue CS to A-2 sized card.
2. Cut White CS Panel into 4”X5 ¼”
3. Stamp on the White CS panel the branch of leaves and emboss with Bullfrog EP. Start at lower right of card and stamp 3 times trying to line up to look like a vine.
4. Stamp Star of David in open area at top of white panel, emboss with Gold Detail EP. Next stamp and emboss another Star of David on scrap White CS, cut out and adhere over the embossed star image on card panel using dimensional foam.
5. Cut oval using 3rd smallest oval. Stamp verse and emboss with gold detail EP.
6. Use sponge to edge oval in blue dye ink.
7. Attach oval to card panel with Dimensional Foam
8. Attach panel to card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.