Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Wed 09 Mar 2011 02:56:24 PM CST
Star of David 2 3074-388B
Stylized Star of David 3080-388AA
Bat Mitzvah 3075-388B
or all on Stamp Set 388
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Americana Embossing Powder EP 168
Versamark Pad 99702
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Spellbinders Labels 17 S5-205 (Largest Die)
Spellbinders Classic Small Square S4-128 (4th Die)
Spellbinders Sm. Square Scalloped S4-129 (3rd smallest die)
Blue Shimmer CS
**All paper and any ribbon used is adhered with ¼” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
**All images stamped with VersaMark Pad unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut Shimmer Blue CS to A-2 sized card.
2. Cut White CS using largest Spellbinders Label Die
3. Stamp Star of David2 on Label shape panel, emboss with Gold Detail EP
4. Stamp Stylized Star of David in open areas on White CS label, emboss with Gold Detailed EP
5. Attach the White embossed label to card front.
6. Using Small Scalloped Square Die, cut 1 piece out of Blue Shimmer CS.
7. Cut Small Classic Square using 4th die out of White CS
8. Stamp and emboss the sentiment with Gold Detail EP
9. Attach the small white square on top of the scalloped Blue Shimmer square.
10. Attach sentiment to card front using dimensional foam.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.