Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Keri Brown - Washington
Thu 27 Sep 2012 02:22:48 PM CDT
Burnt Orange Glitter G1105
Autumn Medley G1013
Midnight Gold G1080
Lator Gator Micro Fine GM2008
Neenah Solar White Cardstock #99572
¼” “Tear”ific Tape SAT01
Embossable Clear Acetate 99602
Staz On Jet Black 99704
Brushable Glue 540
Spellbinders Die Scallop Rectangles
Spellbinders Die Classic Circles SB102
Spider Web Embossing Folder
1. Cut black cardstock to A2 size and layer with orange at ¼” increments with center cut out with Spellbinders Scallop Rectangle die
2. Cut out your white rectangle slightly larger than your scallop window.
3. Stamp image on acetate with Staz On ink
4. Flip acetate over and paint first area to glitter with brushable glue. Repeat for each glitter color added and let dry. The brushable glue will dry clear.
5. Glitter your brads (Bling your Brads technique in the T&T section of SNS) and add to main panel going through acetate to hold it.
6. Attach ribbon to main panel and adhere sentiment
7. Adhere main panel to black A2 card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.