Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Sat 01 Sep 2012 03:16:28 PM CDT
Celeste the Good Witch Digital Stamp Digi024
Or Stampette Set 471S
Magical Day 1885-355A
Royal Purple Embossing Powder EP275
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 99604
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572
Copic Markers100,W1, W3, W5, W7, E00, E02, E11, E13, E29, E35, E37, R29, R35, BV02, V17, Y08, Y15, Y26, YR18, YG95, G28
Decorative Frame Die & Die Cutting Equipment
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Small Adhesive Star Rhinestones (Clear & Black)
Cardstock: White (see above), Black, Green, Purple, Print
1. Print Celeste at approx.. 3” onto Solar White cardstock (cs). Let ink dry thoroughly or heat set with a heat gun. Color with Copic markers.
2. Cut out leaving a small border and then layer onto a slightly larger black cs square using Tearific Tape.
3. Die cut a decorative frame from purple cs. Cover the entire frame with Versamark ink and then Royal Purple embossing powder (heat). Attach the frame under the black layer. 4. Using Sparkling Snow glitter, Accent with Glitter as shown (see Tips & Techniques section). Set aside.
5. Create a Center Step Card from green cs (follow instructions in the Tips and Techniques section). For this card, you will be making a 6” square Center Step Card, so you will need to make your two long cuts 1 ½” from each edge and your scores will be at 1 ½”, 3”, and 7 ½”. The central score will be at 6”
6. Cut printed paper to fit the two sides and bottom sections. Shade all edges of the printed pieces with black dye based ink. Using Tearific Tape, attach these pieces to the card as shown.
7. Use Sparkling Snow glitter to accent some areas of the printed paper.
8. Attach Celeste to the center section of the card using Tearific Tape.
9. Stamp Magical Day using Tuxedo Black ink onto a 1” x 3” piece of white cs. Shade the edges with black ink and then accent the edges with Sparkling Snow glitter. Attach to card using dimensional tape or dots.
10. Add clear and black rhinestone stars as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.