Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 20 Aug 2010 10:41:06 AM CDT
Calderon Witch 1368-295K
Hand Over the Candy 1369-295B
Fantasy Gold G1001
Spirited Green G1070
Orange Crush G1092
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Spellbinders petite oval and petite scalloped oval dies
Die Cut Machine
Memento Black Ink
3 small black buttons
Cardstock & Paper:
Green dotted paper.
1. Stamp image and phrase onto white CS scraps with black ink - color with markers - highlight with glitter using the glue pen.
2. Cut Calderon Witch out using the oval die and a slightly larger scalloped oval die out of the green dotted paper. Mount the witch onto the green with dimensionals.
3. Cut the phrase into a rectangle and mount onto a slighly larger green dotted piece and another slightly larger white CS piece.
4. Card base is orange linen CS. Cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score at 4 1/2.
5. Mark in 2" from left side - mark down 2 1/4" from top and 1 1/4" from bottom. Cut a slit from the top 2 1/4" to the bottom 1 1/4" at the 2" line.
6. The 2" side will be on the left. On the right side - score from the top at 2 1/4" - 3 1/2". Score from the bottom at 1 1/4" - 2 1/4" - 3 1/4".
7. From the bottom - the 1 1/4" score will be a hill. the 2 1/4" will be a valley and the 3 1/4" will be a hill again. The 4 1/4" center score will be a valley. From the top - the 2 1/4" fold will be a hill. (It makes sense when you get it folded).
8. Cut an orange piece of CS to 3 1/2 x 5. Cut a piece of white CS to 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 and mount this onto the orange piece. Mount the witch image onto this panel with dimensionals. Attach the bottom to the back "mountain".
9. Attach the phrase panel to the middle "mountain".
10. Attach a piece of the green dotted paper 1" x 3 1/4" to the front right side. Attach fibers to buttons and attach the buttons to the front with the glue dots.
11. Attach a piece of green dotted paper (1 3/4" x 4") to the left side. Attach the broom using glue dots as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.