Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sat 01 Sep 2007 05:16:10 PM CDT
Dark fern - 1693-327B
FW – Summer - 1250-235B
Yellow cardstock 2 ½” x 3 ½”
Acrylic ATC – 99516A
Jazzy orange – EP272
Black detail – EP171
Black Ice – G1020
StazOn Jet Black ink pad - 99704
Versa Mark pad - 99702
Embossing tape ¼” - 99538
Marvy ink pads: Ochre and Orange
Small piece of bubble wrap.
Small spider shaped ‘sequin’ (can also be punched piece or stamped)
1. Attach bubble wrap onto acrylic block with ‘bubble’ side up. Using this as a stamp, stamp yellow cardstock randomly with ochre and orange inks to form background.. Allow to dry.
2. Stamp and emboss Dark Fern with Jazzy Orange EP three times to form ‘spray’ of leaves in upper left hand corner of background as shown.
3. Stamp Fall from FW – Summer stamp three times randomly with black ink on background.
4. Stamp and emboss Dark Fern with Black detail EP on upper right hand corner of acrylic ATC as shown. (Place acrylic piece over background to place fern so orange ferns show through.) See NOTE below. These images could be stamped with black StazOn ink instead of embossing.
5. Turn over acrylic. Stamp and emboss fern again to form branches as shown. Stamping on both sides of the acrylic will give depth to the finished ATC.
6. Glue spider in place on cardstock piece as shown.
7. Attach background piece and acrylic together with embossing tape. Apply Black ice glitter to tape.
(NOTE: When embossing acrylic DO NOT OVERHEAT! Heat just until EP is melted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.