Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Out of the Box Nesties
1. Stamp image off bottom left corner on white cardstock in Versamark. Heat emboss with Sienna.
2. Color image using Copics. Die cut and emboss circle using the “Out of the Box” technique.
3. Apply Versamark to entire piece and heat emboss with Sparkle EP.
4. Make background using the four yellow Copics with the Alcohol Markers Marbling Technique.
5. Stamp sentiment in Versamark on background and heat emboss with Sienna EP. Attach to back of frame.
6. Stamp little rose image in Versamark. Heat emboss with Sienna and color with Copics. Fussy cut and apply Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle EOP.
7. Apply Versamark to chipboard word “Friends”. Heat emboss with Tuscan Star EP. Add more Versamark and heat emboss with some Magic Speckle EP.
8. Edge a piece of yellow cardstock with ¼” Tear-ific Tape. Remove protective backing and center card front to base. Apply Sunset glitter to remaining exposed tape.
9. Attach little rose image to frame with Dimensional Dots and “Friends” with Dimensional Glue. Attach Jewelled Ribbon along top edge as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.