Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Sat 30 Aug 2014 06:51:12 PM CDT
Glitters: Sunny Daze (G1038), Evening Glow (G1086), Tiger Orange (GM2003), Luau Green (GM2004)
Flocking: Dark Chocolate (FL104)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Adhesives: ¼” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Sticker Paper (99558), Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02), Sakura Glue Pen, Foam Tape
Dies: Poppystamps (Grassland Border), Spellbinders (Floral Ovals)
Coloring Medium: Promarkers
Embellishments: Viva Pearl Pen (Ice White)
Tips and Techniques used:
Flocking and Sparkle N Soft Basics
Glitter Masking and Landscaping
1. Adhere 11 x 11 cm piece of Super Adhesive Sheet to white CS. Use x-acto knife to cut pattern through the protective sheet. Start peeling off pieces of protective sheet and cover sunrays with Sunny Daze, Evening Glow, and Tiger Orange glitters. Add Luau Green glitter to the ground. Trim off any excess white CS.
2. Cut 11,5 x 11,5 cm white CS. Color edges with Brown marker. Place ¼” Tear-ific Tape to the edges. Remove protective sheets and adhere glittered layer to the center. Cover rest of the tape with Dark Chocolate flocking.
3. Stamp sentiment to white CS with Tuxedo Black ink. Use die from SB Floral Ovals set to trace the inner oval over the sentiment. Cut it out with scissors. Draw Border around the oval with Sakura Glue Pen. Cover it with Sunny Daze glitter/.
4. Die cut a Floral Oval out of Sticker Paper. Remove protective sheet and adhere stamped oval in center. Cover rest of the tape with Tiger Orange Glitter. Adhere it to the glittered layer with foam tape.
5. Stamp the Sunflower to white CS with Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with markers. Fussy cut image out, leaving narrow white border all around. Add Sakura Glue Pen to the flower center and cover it with Dark Chocolate FL. Glue it in front of the ovals and with Foam Tape to the glittered layer.
6. Use Sticker Paper to die cut a grass with Grassland Border die. Remove protective sheet and cover sticky part with Luau Green Glitter. Adhere it to the card front, use glue on the ends and foam tape in the center.
7. Adhere everything to the 12,5 x 12,5 cm card base with foam tape.
8. Add some pearls around the sentiment with Pearl Pen.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.