Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Tue 08 Jul 2014 02:40:35 PM CDT
Floral Flourish 634
Journal Mixed Media 606
Black Suede Velvet Glitter (GM2009)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Clear Detail Embossing Powder (EP120)
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder (EP436)
Cherry Sparkle Sparkle N Soft (SS100)
1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT 04)
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01)
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Cardstocks: Kraft and White
Tips and Techniques used:
The Basics of Heat Embossing - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=heat
Embossed Resist, Building A Scene - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=Embossed_Resist,_Building_A_Scene
Flocking & Sparkle N Soft - The Basics - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=flocking_and_sparkle_n_soft-the_basics
1. Cut an A4 Kraft CS in half from shorter side. Foldi it in half to make an A6 card base. Stamp flourishes with Versamark ink to the card front and heat emboss with Belgian Cream EP. Wrap twine around the card base and attach the ends of it with tape to the middle of the card front.
2. Stamp flourish with Tuxedo Black ink to the white CS. Color image with alcohol base markers. With regular pencil draw 6,5 x 10,8 cm frame around the image. Fussy cut the frame with flourish extending out. Color over flourish leaves with VersaMarker pen. Add Clear EP on top and heat emboss. Color rest of the image with VersaMarker Pen and add Sparkle EP on top; heat emboss.
3. Ink background stamp from Journal Mixed Media with Tea Dye ink and stamp over the flourish. Cover entire background of the flourish layer this way. Wipe excess ink away on top of the embossed parts. Ink the edges with Tea Dye ink and also add some color to the background with the same ink.
4. Cut piece of 7,5 x 11,8 cm white CS. Add 1/2” Tear-ific tape all around the edges. Remove protective sheets and adhere the previously made flourish layer in center by leaving equal border all around. Cover rest of the tape with Cherry Sparkle SS. Color the sides with red marker to hide the white peeking through.
5. Cut piece of 7,8 x 12,1 cm white CS. Add 1/4” Tear-ific tape all around the edges. Remove protective sheets and adhere the layered flourish in center by leaving equal border all around. Cover rest of the tape with Black Suede Velvet gitter. Color the sides with black marker to hide the white peeking through. Adhere foam tape to the back side of this panel and adhere it to the card base.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.