Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 28 Jun 2014 06:32:13 PM CDT
Set 619 Daisies
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder (EP436)
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Mauvelous Glitter (G1100)
Bubblegum Glitter (G1088)
Versamark Ink Pad
Dimensional Glue #539
Mega Tack Glue
Adirondack Alcohol Inks: Cranberry, Wild Plum and Purple Twilight
Bleach in Waterbrush
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Cardstock: Black and White Glossy
1. Stamp image on black cardstock with Versamark and heat emboss with Belgian Cream.
2. Use bleach pen to take off color from leaves and flower petals.
3. Apply Bubblegum and Mauvelous Glitters to petals using Dimensional Glue with applicator from bottle.
4. Apply a few drops of each of the inks in the bottom of a cup and swirl the micro beads around to color.
5. Apply Mega Glue to centers of flowers and allow to dry, then press the micro beads to the glue.
6. Layer to glossy white card base.
7. Stamp sentiment in Versamark and heat emboss with Black Detail EP. Cut out with Fancy Tag die and attach to card front with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.