Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 07 Mar 2014 01:04:31 PM CST
Tulips Set 491
Sympathy Set 579
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Sunny Daze Glitter (G1038)
Versamark Ink #712353310018
Memento Black Ink #712353259003
Memento Ink Dandelion #712353251007
Copics: Y17, Y13, YR16, YG23 and G07
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ornate Squares
Cardstock: Ivory and Black
1. Stamp the tulips in Memento Black, color with Copics and cut out.
2. Apply Sunny Daze glitter with Sakura Glue Pen.
3. Cut and emboss Ornate Square from ivory cardstock and sponge with Dandelion ink before removing die.
4. Stamp sentiment with Versamark on ivory and heat emboss with Black Detail EP.
5. Cut and emboss with Fancy Tags and sponge with Dandelion ink before removing die.
6. Attach tulips to base of square with tape and pop up the flowers with dimensionals.
7. Cut off decorative base and attach the tag to base of tulips as shown.
8. Layer black cardstock to ivory card base and then attach the tulips to the black card with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.