Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 06 Mar 2014 06:58:09 PM CST
Tulips Stamp Set 491
My Rose Garden Stamp Set 402
Sunny Daze Glitter (G1038)
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder (EP436)
Versamark Ink #712353310018
Memento London Fog Ink #712353259010
Copics: Y17, Y13, YR16, YG23 and G07
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Spellbinders Marvelous Squares
Cardstock: Black, Yellow and White
1. Stamp Tulips in London Fog on white cardstock, color with Copics and cut out.
2. Apply Sunny Daze glitter to tulips with glue pen.
3. Cut and emboss yellow and black squares. Layer to 4 ½” x 4 ½” white card base.
4. Attach Tulips to black frame with tape and dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment in Versamark on black cardstock and heat emboss with Belgian Cream EP.
6. Cut and emboss with same frame and cut above sentiment as shown.
7. Using dimensionals, attach over the base of the tulips, mimicking a flower box.
8. Tie yellow ribbon around left side of card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.