Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Use the Brocade Background, Velvet Sparkle EP, and Lavender ink with the Embossed Resist Technique (see Tips and Techniques) on a 5¼ x 4 piece of white glossy cardstock.
2. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment in the middle of the inked cardstock, using Concord Star EP. Cut out with the label die.
3. Die cut 2 label dies from dark purple cardstock and cut each in half. Layer these behind the die cut sentiment to create a thin, dark, purple border.
4. Stamp the Brocade Background with lavender ink on a 5 x 3¾ piece of white glossy cardstock. Add the die cut sentiment to the center. Layer this on a 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of dark purple cardstock, the remaining 5 ¼ x 4 piece of inked glossy, and another dark purple 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 layer. Adhere all of this to the 5½ x 4¼ white card base.
5. Stamp and heat emboss the butterfly on dark purple cardstock, using White Detail EP, and cut out. Adhere to the upper left side of the card front with dimensional glue.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.