Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Use the Brocade Background, Velvet Sparkle EP, and Tangelo ink with the Embossed Resist Technique (see Tips and Techniques) on a piece of white glossy cardstock.
2. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment in the middle of the inked cardstock. Cut out with the label die.
3. Die cut 2 label dies from green cardstock and cut each in half. Layer these behind the die cut sentiment to create a thin border.
4. Stamp the Brocade Background with Tangelo ink on white glossy cardstock. Add the die cut sentiment to the center. Layer this on green, the remaining piece of inked glossy, and another green layer. Adhere all of this to a white card base.
5. Lightly pat the VersaMark pad on the flowers, sprinkle with EP, and heat set. Layer on the card front. Add Dimensional Glue to the centers and cover with Tiger Orange Velvet Glitter.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.