Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Wed 14 Aug 2013 08:10:27 PM CDT
Spring Floral Stamp Set #490 00-490P6-C
Waterfall Glitter G1071
Fascination Glitter G1030
Seaspray Glitter G1023
Periwinkle Glitter G1060
Aqua Marine Glitter G1062
Moonrise Tinsel Glitter GT3000
Satin Velvet Embossing Powder EP209
Black Memento ink 99604
1/2" Double sided Tear-ific Tape SAT04
SNS Brushable Glue SNS540
Cape Cod Smooch ink- Clearsnap
Blue Organdy ribbon - Stampin' Up
Petaloo Mini Pearl Daisies - Natural, Teal
Marianne Creatable- 'Petra's Bridge'
Sookwang tape 6"
Cardstock - Night of Navy- Stampin' Up, Ancestry Family Heritage papers- K&Company
1. Cut Night of Navy paper 5"x 7". Lay natural paper, roses/stripes paper, and blue paper incrementally using Ancestry Family Heritage papers- K&Company. Cut out frame using Marianne Creatable- 'Petra's Bridge' die and blue roses paper from the same company. After embossing the frame I added some Cape Cod Smooch ink on the raised areas of the frame. Add double sided tape to the backside of the frame. Sprinkle Seaspray Glitter over top and burnish it in.
2. Stamp hydrangea using black memento ink. Colour using Prismacolor pencils or other medium.
3. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section. Using the Sakura glue pen, adhere Waterfall Glitter to the lightest hydrangea flowers and in the dark areas of the flower I use Fascination Glitter. To the darker Hydrangea flower I used Fascination Glitter and in the dark areas of the flower I use Periwinkle Glitter. I then added Aqua Marine Glitter along the edges of the leaves. I then made a slit into the frame to add the flowers as shown.
4. Stamp "Friendship" from the same stamp set using black pigment ink onto blue roses paper and emboss using Dark Night Embossing powder. Heat Set. I then cut it out using postage scissors again added some Cape Cod Smooch ink on the edge. I added some blue glitter tape along with a bow using blue organdy ribbon as shown and place the sentiment underneath.
5. I added 3 blue flowers and 2 natural flowers and applied SNS Brushable glue and then sprinkled Moonrise Tinsel Glitter on top.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.