Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Sponge ink around the edges of a craft rectangle and add to a white card base.
2. Use a square die to cut a window, slightly larger than you dimensional plastic, in the center of a white rectangle . Run through the embossing folder and sponge ink on the raised embossing. Use the glue pen to add glitter to the little embossed dots. Adhere around the dimensional plastic.
3. Cut a small craft rectangle, slightly longer than the plastic. Run through the embossing folder and sponge with ink on the raised areas for a wood look. Fold the sides and bottom down to fit around the plastic and adhere.
4. Stamp the floral border, color, and fussy cut. Add glitter with a glue pen and adhere to the plastic window.
5. Stamp the watering can on a piece of white cardstock, color, and add glitter. Add adhesive around the plastic window, making sure all edges meet so the beads canít escape. Remove the protective layer from three sides and adhere over the watering can image.
6. Using the open side, carefully slide the floral sequins into the inside of the window and then use the funnel to add the beads. Remove the remaining protective layer and press down firmly. Adhere the window and embossed frame to the card front.
7. Stamp the sentiment and cut out with the tag die. Before removing the die, sponge yellow ink around the inside. Remove the die and sponge the outer edges with brown. Use dimensionals to pop up on the bottom of the card.
8. Add the bow and jewels
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.