Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Dawn Bennett - Pennsylvania
Mon 27 May 2013 08:09:53 PM CDT
Cloud Nine glitter GM2000
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 99604
1/4" Tear-rific Tape SAT01
Sticky Paper 99558
Cardstock: White, Teal
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
1. Cut white CS to 6 x 12 and score at 6 and fold on score line for card base.
2. Cut Teal CS to 5 ¾ x 5 ¾. Attach ribbon as shown in photo and attach this to the White Card Base.
3. Cut Sticky Paper to 3 ¾ x 4 ¾ .
4. See “Stamping on Glitter” in the Tips and Techniques section. Peel off the sticky paper backing and sprinkle Cloud Nine Glitter all over it, burnish and shake off excess glitter.
5. Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
6. Attach the stamped image to the Teal CS. Embellish as you please.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.