Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 18 May 2013 12:03:00 PM CDT
Images from Spring Floral Stamp Set 490
Versamark Ink #99702
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder (EP436)
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Waterscape Glitter (G1108)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock: Pale Blue, White Glossy, Designer Paper
1. Stamp Hydrangea in Versamark on pale blue cardstock and heat emboss with Belgian Cream.
2. Color with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut. Set aside.
3. Cut and emboss white glossy with second largest Floral Ovals and repeat with a piece of the reverse side of designer paper with second smallest die.
4. Stamp saying in black Memento ink on smaller die cut.
5. Apply Waterscape glitter with glue pen on Hydrangea petals and blue flower.
6. Layer hydrangea paper to pale blue. Tuck small flower behind the saying and tie a bow behind, wrapping ribbon around the blue cardstock, attaching the saying with dimensionals.
7. Attach flower to white floral oval and layer with dimensionals behind the saying.
8. Layer to white glossy card base. Run the glue pen around the designer paper on top of the blue and apply Waterscape glitter.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.