Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Cammy Vietzke - California
Tue 12 Mar 2013 05:58:42 PM CDT
Dark Tulip 1691-327G
Simply Beautiful Set 3666-467C
Versamark Pad 712353310018
Memento Ink- Black Tuxedo Ink 99604
Black Detail Embossing Powder EP171
¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT01
3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT05
Cardstock: White, Green, and Black
1. Stamp wording using Versamark on white cardstock. Emboss using Black Detail EP using a heating gun.
2. Cut out shape using Spellbinder’s die. (3 different dies use here.) Layered using foam tape.
3. Stamp tulip image using Black Tuxedo ink. Color using Copic markers. Apply glossy accents to the tulip image.
4. Layered embellishments using double-sided "Tear-ific" Tape or foam tape to add dimension. (I used "Tear-ific" Tape to hold the ribbon in place. It is so strong that your ribbon will not move!)
5. Arrange embellishments and designer paper as desired.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.