Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut pattern paper for square card.
2. Stamp hibiscus with Memento Ink onto Neenah CS. Color with Copics. Die cut with Spellbinders die.
3. Die cut another piece of Neenah CS with Spellbinders die (larger than the one with stamped image).
4. Trim yellow pattern paper to fit over this larger die and trim corners with corner punch. Adhere to die with Tear-iffic Tape.
5. Tie bow with sheer yellow ribbon and wrap around left side of square yellow pattern paper (your background). Adhere on back with tear-iffic tape making sure you have enough room to add your stamped image piece.
6. Adhere the pattern paper with bow to base of square card with tear-iffic tape. Add a dab of glue behind center of bow and press down onto card.
7. Add stamped image piece to right side of card with mounting tape.
8. Adhere Misty Isles glitter to spikes from the flower with Sakura glue pen.
9. Add rhinestones to each corner of top Spellbinders die.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.