Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brigita Skopas - Georgia
Mon 04 Mar 2013 05:45:22 PM CST
Dark Tulip Stamp Set 00-327P4
Dark Tulip 1691-327G
Easy Green Glitter G1077
Orchid Glitter G1097
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #712353259003
Memento Grape Jelly Ink #99607
Ter-iffic Tape #SAT01
Neenah Solar White Classic Cardstock #99572
Super Adhesive Sheets #SAS02
Sakura Glue Pen #053482384809
Memory Box Trellis Border die
1. Cut a piece of Super Adhesive Sheet lengthwise for A2 size card and approximately 1 1/2" high. Die cut with Memory Box die. Remove top sheet and pour Easy Green glitter over entire die. Use finger to gently tap glitter down onto sheet. Remove the back side of adhesive sheet and place horizontally onto center of card.
2. Cut two pieces of purple pattern paper to fit on either side of the trellis border. Adhere to card with tear-iffic tape.
3. Stamp tulip image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah CS. Stamp just the flower part again onto Neenah CS. Color with Copis.
4. Trim the CS with full stamped image and fussy cut the flower only one.
5. Adhere the fully stamped image CS onto purple CS and trim. Adhere the fussy cut flower over the other flower image with mounting tape.
6. Adhere onto card at an angle with tear-iffic tape.
7. Stamp sentiment with Memento Grape Jelly ink onto Neenah CS. Trim and make a small hole with punch or paper piercer on top right corner. Take purple sheer ribbon through the hole and trim ends. Adhere to card with mounting tape.
8. Add Orchid glitter to tulip and Easy Green glitter to leaf with Sakura glue pen.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.