Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Fri 01 Mar 2013 09:56:55 AM CST
Stamp Set 479S - Pansy [00-479P4]
All Things Grow [3664-467A]
Cerulean Embossing Powder [EP421]
Jasper Blue - Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2012]
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2000]
Bridal Glitter [G1029]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Spellbinders - Butterfly Circles [SB109]
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG [SB102]
Sticker Paper - 10 1/2 sheets 
Super Adhesive Sheets [SAS02]
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT11]
SNS Dimensional Glue 
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
Cardstock: White, Egg Shell White, and Dark Blue
Scalloped Circle Die
Minature Rose Floral Die
Fanciful Flourish Die
Foam Embossing Pad
Silver Blue Pearls
1. Using the Creating Custom Glitter Paper technique, create a glitter layer of Bridal glitter on egg shell white cardstock. Run through the embossing folder. Layer on dark blue and add to the eggshell card base.
2. Add “Tear-ific Tape” to white cardstock and cover with Jasper Blue Velvet Glitter. Stamp and heat emboss the pansy image 8 times on top of the glitter and add additional blue shading with alcohol markers (see Stamping on Velvet Glitter technique). Cut out four complete images and then only the top three petals on the remaining four images. Layer the images using dimensionals.
3. Die cut the 10 small flowers from dark blue cardstock covered with Cloud Nine Velvet and color with a dark blue alcohol marker. Use the stencil tool to shape the flowers (see Flower Making in Tips and Techniques) and layer the flowers to make 5 small flowers. Add a pearl to the center.
4. Die cut the flourish from sticker paper and add Cloud Nine Velvet glitter. Color green with an alcohol marker. Add to the card front. Layer the pansies and small flowers along the flourish.
5. Die cut the Butterfly Circle from sticker paper. Remove the protective layer and replace in the die to create a stencil affect. Add blue glitter.
6. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment on egg shell white cardstock and die cut with a circle die. Remove the Butterfly Circle from the die and layer the sentiment circle in the center. Cover the remaining exposed adhesive with Bridal glitter. Layer on a dark blue scalloped circle and add to the card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.