Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11)
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Staz-On Black Ink #99704
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP437)
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Lavender Iris Glitter (G1061)
Spellbinders Scalloped Labels One
Cardstocks: Pale Purple, Purple and White Glossy
Watercolor Crayons and Water Brush
Distress Inks (Shades of purple)
1. See Tips and Techniques Section for Side Spring Card and make base of card in pale purple.
2. Cover a piece of glossy white with 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape and Cut out using Scalloped Labels One. Remove backing and apply Cloud Nine.
3. Stamp Aster in black Staz-On and color with waterbrush and crayons. Layer to dark purple square and layer to front panel. Add rhinestones.
4. Stamp Violet in Versamark ink along bottom edge of (2 ¼” x 2 ½”) white glossy and heat emboss with Velvet Sparkle. Distress with ink and then swipe with waterbrush, take off excess ink with a tissue. Apply Lavender Iris Glitter with Sakura Glue pen to petals.
5. Repeat step 4 with Happy Birthday and Bud Corner. Assemble card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.