Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Temple - Alabama
Thu 20 Dec 2012 10:11:34 AM CST
Zendoodle Flowers Stamp Set (00-463P4)
Zendoodle Friends (3637-463P)
Raspberry Soda (G1052);
Cloud Nine (GM2000);
Luau Green (GM2004)
1/4” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
1/2” Tear-ific Tape (SAT04)
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
Staz-On Black (99704)
Water based markers
Water brush (99585)
1. Using the Super Adhesive sheets (or Sticker Paper 99558), adhere Cloud Nine velvet glitter to create background. Burnish well with fingertip or bone folder.
2. Stamp the Zendoodle Friends image directly onto the glitter using Staz-On. See SNS’s Tips and Techniques: Staz-On and Velvet Glitter.
3. Using water based markers and a water brush, watercolor the sky background. See SNS’ Tips and Techniques: Watercoloring on Velvet Glitter.
4. Color the rest of the image directly with the water based markers for a more vivid look.
5. Create a criss-cross fold card. See Splitcoast Stampers Criss Cross Card tutorial for details.
6. Adhere ¼” Tear-ific tape to the diagonal edges and cover with Raspberry Soda glitter. Adhere ½” Tear-ific tape towards the bottom of the card and apply Raspberry Soda glitter. Add ¼” Tear-ific tape strip below and above the Raspberry Soda strip. Apply Luau Green velvet glitter to these two strips.
7. Using a circle punch, punch a semi-circle in the center back panel, making it easier to pull out the image.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.