Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gen Chesky - Connecticut
Sun 02 Dec 2012 05:29:32 PM CST
Dark Tulip Stamp Set 327
Concord Star Embossing Powder EP431
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Purple Potion Velvet Glitter - GM2001
Versa Mark 99702
Static Free Bag 99512
1/4 Double Sided Tear-ific tape - SAT01
Sakura Glue Pen
White, Green, Purple , and Pink CS
Coordinating small piece of green patterned paper
length of ribbon
Die Cutting Machine
1. Cut white cardstock 8 1/4 x 3 3/4 layer green and purple cardstock incrementally.
2. Run green cardstock through embossing machine using a floral folder. Use VersaMark stamp lightly over green embossed cardstock sprinkle Sparkle Embossing Powder EP 107 then apply the heat gun.
3. Using small single pansy from stamp set stamp four pansies with VersaMark. Emboss with Concord Star Embossing Powder EP431 and apply heat gun. Color with Copics and then cut.
3. Using die cutting machine cut a four leaves with green CS and four leaves a little smaller with green patterned paper and layer on to the green leaves. Cut one butterfly and use Brushable Glue and sprinkle P.urple Potion Velvet Glitter GM2001.
4. Using white CS cut a one piece 2 1/2 x 3 score the white C/S lightly every 1/4 and cut two pink strips 1/4 x 3 then adhere coordinating ribbon to each piece of pink CS then adhere to top and bottom of scored white CS.
5. Glue the leaves together in a chain and adhere pansies to the leaves then adhere to white scored CS using pop dots. Adhere about two inches from the top of the card. Adhere butterfly to the right side of the card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.