Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Keri Brown - Washington
Sun 02 Dec 2012 05:17:55 PM CST
Hibiscus from Set 327
Super Thick Clear Embossing Powder EP230
Neenah Solar White
Spellbinders Marvelous Squares
1. Cut card base to 5” X 10 to make a 5 X 5 card.
2. Cut out all your layers using the various marvelous squares dies. I used the largest 2 on this card.
3. Emboss your largest white die cut square.
4. Stamp image on white cardstock and color with copic markers of choice.
5. Create main image using the Cracked Glass technique found in the T&T section.
6. Apply pink ink to the cracks for a distressed look.
7. Add lace trim to pink die cut layer and then apply main image.
8. Alternate layers on your card and finish as desired…
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.