Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 26 Nov 2012 01:22:51 PM CST
Cherry Blossom Branch (1690-327K)
Versamark Ink #99702
White Detail Embossing Powder (EP298)
Staz-On Black Ink #99704
Super Adhesive Sheet SAS02
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Watercolor Crayons and waterbrush
Spellbinders Large Labels
Two pink dye inks
Cardstocks: White, White Glossy and Pink
Pink Pearl Brad
1. Stamp Cherry Blossom twice down right side of white glossy in Versamark and heat emboss with White Detail.
2. Sponge two inks over entire piece and remove excess ink from images with a tissue. Go in with waterbrush and remove ink from some of the petals.
3. Cut and emboss with Large Labels on the left of the piece.
4. Apply Super Adhesive Sheet to white cardstock and cut and emboss with one size smaller die.
5. Stamp image with black Staz-On and color with watercolor crayons and waterbrush.
6. Tie a ribbon around the right side of the background and put a brad through the middle of the bow. Use heat gun to crinkle ribbon.
7. Layer piece to pink and then to white and attach glittered image with dimensionals as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.