Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gen Chesky - Connecticut
Sun 25 Nov 2012 01:04:24 PM CST
Dark Tulip Set 327
Dream Fairy Set 395
Concord Star Embossing Powder EP 431
Staz-on Black Ink # 99704
Wild Plum Alcohol Ink
1/8 Double Stick Tape SAT 02
Cardstock: White and Purple
Floral Embossing Folder
Die Cut Machine
1. Cut white CS for A7, cut purple CS 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 . Run purple CS through Embossing Machine with a floral embossing folder. Take a small piece of fine sanding paper and run over the embossed purple cardstock. Adhere a piece of ribbon to the purple CS and pearl embellishments over the ribbon then adhere with 1/8 Double Stick Tape to white CS.
2. Cut with die cutting machine a scalloped circle with white CS and then using Glimmer Sheet cut another scalloped circle 1/2 bigger (die cut machine will need to be set to multi cut).
3. Using Wild Plum alcohol ink put some on a sponge and dab all over the Glimmer Sheet scalloped circle and set aside to dry (doesn't take very long). Once dry emboss with same folder that you used for the purple CS.
4. Stamp image onto white scalloped circle CS, use static bag before stamping. Color with Copic Markers. Adhere to purple embossed glimmer sheet with Pop Dots.
5. Stamp the Missing You sentiment from Dream Fairy Set 395 using VersaMark on a white piece of CS, use static bag before stamping. Sprinkle Concord Star Embossing Powder over sentiment and dry with heat gun then adhere layer incrementally with a piece of purple CS and a piece of the Glimmer Sheet and adhere with Pop Dots on the left side of the card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.