Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gen Chesky - Connecticut
Sun 11 Nov 2012 11:52:34 AM CST
Dark Tulip – Stamp Set 327
Cyclamen Glitter – G1090
Concord Star Embossing Powder – EP431
Sparkle Embossing Powder – EP107
Versa Mark – 99702
Static Free Bag – 99512
1/4” Double Sided “Tear-ific” tape - SAT01
Sakura Glue Pen
White, Green, Pink
Silver length of ribbon
Die Cutting Machine
1. Cut white cardstock for A6. Layer Green cardstock incrementally.
2. Before stamping use Static Bag on green cardstock. Use small flower stamp and using VersaMark randomly stamp green card stock. Sprinkle Sparkle Embossing Powder – EP 107 over green paper then apply the heat gun.
3. Using die cutting machine cut a 3 ½” white circle and a 4” scalloped circle using pink cardstock. Also cut a 2 ¼ “ scalloped pink tag a 2” white scalloped tag and layer onto the pink tag. Stamp the tag using “Special Delivery” stamp and then apply Concord Star Embossing Powder – EP431 and apply heat gun. Layer the white tag on to the pink tag.
4. Use the Static Bag on the white circle then stamp the circle using the Hibiscus Stamp and use Concord Star Embossing Powder – EP431, apply heat gun.
5. Using the Sakura Glue Pen cover the petals with glue and use Cyclamen Glitter – G1090.
6. Color the leaves with Copic Markers.
7. Position ribbon at the bottom of green card stock using 1/4” Double Sided “Tear-ific” tape – SAT01. Pop Dot the stamped image on white circle to the pink scalloped circle. Position the scalloped circle with stamped image to the right side of the card, then using pop dots apply the tag to card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.