Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Tue 28 Feb 2012 01:46:02 PM CST
Blossoms to Go-440S
My Rose Garden-402
Love & Happiness 3218-402B
Crystal Ice Glitter-G10508
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
Spellbinders Large Squares
Spellbinders Large Scalloped Squares
Copic Markers-YG03, R81, R85
Pink Dye Ink
Green Dye Ink
1. Cut white cardstock for an A2 size card.
2. Cut black cardstock 1/4” smaller and adhere to card base.
3. Cut pink and green paper 1/4” smaller than the black and cut in half on the diagonal.
4. Stamp pink half and green half papers in matching ink using small flower stamps. Adhere to base.
5. Stamp large flower and cut out using square die.
6. Color image with Copic markers.
7. Coat image in brushable glue and sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry.
8. Cut out black scallop square using die.
9. Cut out white square using die.
10. When image is dry, adhere all layers together.
11. Attach to card base using pop dots.
12. Stamp sentiment.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.