Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shanna Shands - S. Carolina
Thu 09 Feb 2012 07:52:38 PM CST
Blossoms To Go – Set 440S
Thanks a Bunch – 3403–415E
Shimmer Embossing Powder EP137
Melon Twist Embossing Powder EP402
Versamark Pad #99702
1/8" Double Stick Tape SAT02
Cardstock – Red, pool party, and white
Water based ink – Pool Party, Blushing Bride, and Calypso Coral
Scalloped square punch
Word window punch
1. Cut red cs for A2 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” and pool party cs as a mat and distress edges.
2. Cut white cs paper 3.25” x 5”, stamp three of the blossoms each a different color, and use last blossom stamp to emboss Shimmer ep.
3. Use a large blossom to emboss Shimmer on pool party cs and punch out with scallop punch. Adhere to white stamped cs, embellish with ribbon, and adhere to card.
4. Use Thanks a Bunch to emboss Melon twist on white cs, punch out with window punch and adhere to card with pop dots.
5. Finish card off with rhinestones.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.