Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karalee Ingram - Idaho
Fri 20 Jan 2012 03:32:01 PM CST
or on Stamp Set 328
Sparkle N Sprinkle Sunny Daze Glitter G1038
1/8 inch double sided Tear-ific tape SAT02
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Green & White Cardstock
2 different patterned papers
Raffia / Light brown pigment ink pad
Embossing folder and machine
Finished card is 5 x 7 inches
1. On the internet, find free/royalty free
picture of shovel. Size and duplicate graphic.
2. If you have software that will overlap
graphics, on one shovel choose font and
type ‘got’. Type “dirt” on the other shovel.
Change font color as you desire.
Or, if you do not have software, use
appropriate colored marker or paint pen.
3. On same page, create your own seed
packet, sizing the words to fit within
a 2-3/4 x 4 inch space when cut to size.
Choose font and type ‘GossiP’ at the top.
Underneath in smaller size, type ‘Seeds 5 Cents’.
Leaving enough space in the
middle, choose a different font and type
‘POPPY’ at the bottom. Print page on white cs.
3. Cut seed packet to size. Fussy cut
around each shovel and set aside.
4. Stamp poppies and color with Copics.
Antique around seed packet with light
brown pigment ink. Add glitter to center of each poppy.
5. Cut green cs to 5 x 7 inches and emboss
with desired folder.
6. Cut the back designer paper to approximately
4-1/2 x 6-3/4 inches. Cut the front design paper
to approx. 3-1/4 x 6-3/4 inches.
7. With designer papers overlapped at one end
horizontally, use cutting mat and Xacto knife to
cut rounded design. I used a plate turned
8. Adhere larger designer paper to green cs, then
shorter designer paper on top of that, as shown.
9. Cut a piece of green cs slightly larger than
seed packet. Adhere as shown.
10. Adhere shovels on either side of seed packet,
as shown. Wrap raffia around entire card and
tie bow in front.
11. Adhere card front to card base.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.