Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Sun 01 Jan 2012 03:49:24 PM CST
Spiked Blossoms Rectangle 1994-370K
or on Stamp Set 370
Dazzling Rose Glitter G1085
Shell Pink Glitter G1022
Pistachio Glitter G1053
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Royal Purple Embossing Powder EP275
Jet Black StazOn Ink 99704
Embossable Clear Acetate 99602
Brushable Glue 540
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Cardstock: Dark Pink, Black, White (see above)
1. Stamp and color Spiked Blossoms following the Glitter on Acetate instructions in the Tips & Techniques section. Note: Royal Purple embossing powder, a sparkling embossing powder, is used for the purple sections. Do not heat, attach using glue just you did for the other glitters.
2. Also, make the following modification to the technique when attaching the acetate piece. Make a frame for the acetate piece from black cardstock (cs). Attach the acetate behind the frame using Tearific Tape.
3. Attach the framed acetate to a slightly larger piece of white cs.
4. Tie 3 ribbons across the bottom half of a pink A2 (4 ¼” x 5 ½” folded, fold should be at top). Stagger the knots on the 3 ribbons - one near the edge, one near where the stained glass piece will be, and one midway between the two.
5. Attach the stained glass piece over top of the ribbons onto the card front using Tearific Tape.
6. Add rhinestones to the top of the card & the frame as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.