Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut pink cardstock 4 ¼ x 11 making sure fold is at the top of the card.
2. Coat flower stamp in Versamark and stamp vertically along the side of the card.
3. Emboss with Berry Bliss embossing powder and heat set.
4. Color flowers with Copic marker and fussy cut along the side of the card.
5. Cut patterned paper 1 ½ x 5 ½ and layer with punched border.
6. Wrap with ribbon and tie a bow.
7. Stamp sentiment in purple ink and punch out. Adhere onto coordinated tag punch. Attach to bow using a bit of twine.
8. Adhere to card base and embellish with ¼ Tear-iffic tape coated with Purple Fusion glitter.
9. Embellish flowers with rhinestones.
10. Emboss a piece of red cardstock and adhere to inside of card along the flower border.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼ Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.