Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Fri 18 Nov 2011 12:53:11 PM CST
Blossoms to Go-440S
My Rose Garden-402
From the Heart-3220-402AA
White Detail Embossing Powder-EP298
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Purple Dye Ink
White satin ribbon
1. Make a 4 1/4” square card from white cardstock and round bottom corners.
2. Cut purple cardstock 1/8” smaller than card base and round bottom corners.
3. Cut Sticker Paper 1/8” smaller, coat in Carnation glitter and round bottom corners.
4. Adhere card layers together.
5. Cut patterned paper to 4” X 1” and layer with punched purple border. Adhere to card base.
6. Wrap with ribbon, tie bow and add metal charm.
7. Stamp sentiment, punch out and layer. Adhere to card base.
8. Stamp flowers on vellum using Versamark.
9. Sprinkle with White Detail embossing powder and heat set.
10. Fussy cut flowers and attach with brads. Or use Spellbinders Blossoms 3 dies. SB106
Note: All layers adhered with ¼” Tear-ific tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.