Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eleanor Jenkins - Virginia
Sun 10 Jul 2011 05:27:43 PM CDT
Spiked Blossoms Rectangle 1994-370K
or on Stamp Set 370
Sunny Daze Glitter G1038
Bubble Gum Glitter G1088
Sugar Plum Glitter G1096
Tear-ific Tape ¼”x165’ SAT 01
Tear-ific Tape ½”x165’ SAT04
Black Memento ink pad 99604
Fine linen cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder (Tiffany)
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
1. Make A2 card from avocado cardstock.
2. Cut fine linen cardstock 4 x 5 ¼ and using Tiffany Cuttlebug folder, run through Cuttlebug machine.
3. Stamp image in middle of embossed cardstock using black ink.
4. Color image with your favorite coloring medium.
5. Using Sakura glue pen add the different glitters as shown in photo to make the image look like stained glass and also add to each corner of embossed cardstock.
6. Layer this onto the avocado card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.