Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder- Kentucky
Tue 31 May 2011 03:56:38 PM CDT
or on Stamp Set 327
Copic Markers COPICA1
Super Adhesive Sheet SAS02
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Memento Ink- Pear Tart 99608
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
**All paper and any ribbon used is adhered with ¼” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
**All images stamped with VersaMark Pad unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut White CS to 5” square card.
2. Cut Green CS into 4 ½” square panel.
3. Use Scor-Pal and score lines every 1 1/8” across and turn panel a quarter turn, score every 1 1/8” across again. You should now have a grid of scored lines.
4. Cut out the 4 squares in the center.
5. Cut 12 – 1” squares from adhesive sheet.
6. Adhere each adhesive square in the center of the scored square. After you have placed all squares pull protective piece off squares and cover with Sparkling Snow Glitter.
7. Add pearl embellishments
8. Make bow and attach to front of green panel.
9. Attach panel with 1/8” dimensional foam to center of white card front.
10. Stamp hibiscus on White CS and color with Copic Markers
11. Attach hibiscus to open area of green panel. Use ¼” dimensional foam.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.