Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Mon 30 May 2011 03:19:49 PM CDT
Dark Tulip 1690-327K
Dark Fern 1693- 327B
Script Thank You 3406-415C
Petite Scalloped Circles - Spellbinders - S4-117
Standard Circle Small – Spellbinders S4-116
Copic Markers COPICA1
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Memento Ink- Pear Tart 99608
**All paper and any ribbon used is adhered with ¼” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
**All images stamped with VersaMark Pad unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut green CS to5 ½” square card
2. Cut Designer paper into random shapes and adhere to card front.
3. Using Pear Tart ink, stamp tulip 4 times onto cream CS and color with Copic markers, then trim images out.
4. Using Pear Tart Ink, stamp fern image 2 times onto cream CS and trim image out.
5. Stamp Thank You circle using Pear Tart ink onto cream CS Stamp 2 times. Use Petite Scalloped circles die to cut out. Using smallest die in Small Standard Circle die set, cut out center. Now cut circle in half.
6. Position 2 of the half circles at the bottom of card. Attach with Dimensional foam.
7. Attach the 3rd half circle spanning the other 2 half circles. Attach with dimensional foam.
8. Position and attach tulips thru the center half circle. Use dimensional foam and tape.
9. Attach fern images with dimensional foam on each side of tulips.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.