Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 17 Mar 2011 06:49:03 PM CDT
Staz-On Black Ink #99704
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Buttercup Petal Embossing Powder EP389
Princess Rose Embossing Powder EP387
Tequila Sunrise Embossing Powder EP239
Embossable Acetate #99602
1/8" Tear-ific Tape SAT02
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossoms Dies SB106
Cardstocks: Pink, Orange and White
Flower embossing folder
Little Flower Punches
Pink and Orange Brads
1. Make blossom frame by cutting and embossing the 2nd and 3rd largest dies from orange CS. Apply Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle.
2. Take a piece of orange CS and pink CS (each piece being 2 1/2" x 4") and join them in the middle. Cover with a piece of Adhesive Sheet.
3. Emboss with the flower folder, peel off protective backing of adhesive sheet and cover with Sparkling Snow glitter. Cut out the center of this piece, you will use the middle piece to punch out the little flowers.
4. Run piece of white CS through same folder and cut out 3rd largest blossom die, where the main flower will be going.
5. Apply Versamark Ink to acetate and apply Buttercup Petal, to a few spots, returning excess to jar.
2. Repeat with Princess Rose and then apply Tequila Sunrise to the entire piece, the powder will cling to any open spaces. Heat emboss.
3. When cool turn over and stamp the saying with Staz-On.
4. Attach acetate to back of white embossed piece and layer on to glittered background as shown. Attach pink stem (ribbon) and wrap under glittered frame.
5. Attach the orange blossom frame to the card front. (I used 1/8" Tear-ific tape to do this).
5. Punch out the assorted little flowers from the glittered orange and pink CS. Attach to the card front with pink and orange brads.
6. Layer entire piece to white CS as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.