Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 17 Mar 2011 06:49:03 PM CDT
4 Vases 728-265g
Cheer Up! 849-265AA
Embossable Acetate #99602
Versamark Pad #99702
Memento Tuxedo Black Pad #99604
Staz-On black pad #99704
Princess Rose Embossing Powder EP387
Buttercup Petal Embossing Powder EP389
Tequila Sunrise Embossing Powder EP239
Petal Pink Embossing Powder EP220
Frosted Juniper Embossing Powder EP406
Ice Rink Embossing Powder EP408
Shimmer Embossing Powder EP137
1/2" Tear-ific Tape SAT04
Nestibilities Labels Seven Die
Cardstock: White and Blue
White Organdy Ribbon
1. Stamp vases on embossable acetate with black Staz-On. Turn over.
2. Using the Versamarker pen, color in the flowers one at a time using the embossing powders listed above. Return excess powder to jars between each different color. The leaves were done in Frosted Juniper. The vases were done in Ice Rink. When all "colored" heat emboss.
3. When cool apply Versamark over the whole piece on top of the colored vases. Heat emboss with Shimmer.
4. Make frame by cutting and embossing the 4th and 5th largest dies out of blue CS. Apply Versamark to embossed frame and heat emboss with Shimmer.
5. Cut out the middle of a piece of blue CS (4 3/8" x 3 3/8").
6. Put embossed acetate piece down on white CS (4 3/4" x 3 3/4"). Layer the blue CS and the embossed frame on top as shown.
7. Apply Versamark to the edges of white CS and heat emboss with Ice Rink. Layer card front to this piece.
8. Stamp Cheer Up on 1/2" strip of blue CS in Tuxedo black ink. Attach to ribbon with Tear-ific tape. Attach diagonally to the card as shown with Tear-ific tape.
9. Attach picture hanger to back of card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.