Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Tue 15 Feb 2011 09:38:01 AM CST
Daisy 2 3471-429AA
Small Leaf 3478-429A
or all on Stamp Set 429 or 429CS
Morning Glory Embossing Powder EP390 *
Buttercup Petal Embossing Powder EP389 *
Princess Rose Embossing Powder EP387 *
Spring Willow Embossing Powder EP388 *
VersaMark Pad 99702
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Copic Markers COPICA1
Spellbinders Blossoms 3 dies SB106
Spellbinders Nested Leaves dies SB105
*These 4 embossing powders used in this card are from the Spring Essentials Line
**All paper and any ribbon used is adhered with ¼” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified**
**All ink used in embossing is VersaMark Pad & lines (stems) are drawn with the VersaMarker**
1. Cut Purple CS to A-7 (5”X7”) sized card.
2. Using white CS, cut 4 1/2”X6 ½”panel
3. (You will be stamping on the White panel, starting from the far right side working to the left side) Stamp Daisy1 and emboss with Princess Rose. Heat set. Next, using ruler, draw straight line, resembling a stem using the VersaMarker, from top to bottom of card. All stem lines are drawn with ruler and embossed with Spring Willow EP. When drawing the lines, skip over the stamped images to give the illusion the flowers and leaves are in front of the stems.
4. Continue to stamp flowers and emboss with the color you choose. Stamp the flowers at different heights. At various spots, stamp small leaf. Emboss all leaves with the Spring Willow EP. Add flowers and leaves at various heights.
5. After the card is filled to your liking, using white CS, stamp 2 small leaves and 1 Peony2 (using the color you chose when you stamped the Peony2 on the card front), emboss and cut out.
6. Color the leaves with a Copic marker.
7 Add dimensional foam to the back of the leaves and the Peony2.
8. Attach these pieces to the card panel over existing leaves and the Peony2 image to add dimension to card.
9. Attach panel to the card front.
NOTE: Either hand cut the flower & leaves or use the Spellbinders Blossoms 3 & Nested Leaves dies
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.