Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jill Jacobsen - Florida
Tue 14 Sep 2010 05:43:51 PM CDT
Lolly Tulips 3178-397C
Hang in There 3179-397AA
Lolly Garden 3181-397C
Senior Moment 3174-397A
or all on Stamp Set 397
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Parisian Mist Glitter G1037
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder EP187
Static Free Bag (for embossing)
2 x 2 Acrylics 99545
Silver Mirror Cardstock
Red & Yellow Galaxy Markers
1/16" hole punch & Corner Rounder
Cardstock: red, yellow, patterned
1. Cut yellow cardstock to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Cut pattern paper to 2 3/4 x 4 1/4. Cut red to 3 1/4 x 4 1/4. Cut Silver Mirror to 2 /14 x 2 1/4.
2. Stamp image on acrylic and color with markers. Cover same side that is stamped and colored with Versamark and emboss with Sparkle EP. Put red-liner tape around the edges of acrylic and place on mirror cardstock. Cover with Parisian Mist glitter.
3. Place Tear-ific tape to bottom and half way up the side of the red cardstock, and adhere to red cardstock.
4. Tie ribbon around pattern paper. Position paper under red and about 1/4" from top and punch hole through all three layers of cardstock in the center of the left side and place brad in position.
5. Place a strip of dimensional tape on top back of acrylic, and a strip on the yellow above the red cardstock and below the ribbon. Attach acrylic.
6. Stamp sentiment with Versamark under acrylic and heat emboss with Teddy Brown. Stamp Lolly Garden on the bottom with Versamark and emboss with Teddy Brown. Open card and stamp sentiment with Brown Stazon.
7. Punch bottom right corner with corner rounder.
* Note- View a video of this card at the website under Tips & Techniques
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.