Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Mon 19 Apr 2010 05:26:35 PM CDT
Green Iris G1068
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Memento Ink
X-acto craft knife
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Nestabilities Scalloped Circles Die
Large Border Punch
Sticker Paper #99558
1. Stamp image onto white CS with black ink - color with markers - highlight using the glue pen and glitters.
2. Cut out image. Using craft knife, cut around several of the petals on the flower. Attach different heights of dimensionals to the back of the cut petals.
3. Cut scalloped circle out of white CS using the Nestabilities die - emboss with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
4. Attach Rose to the Scalloped Circle.
5. Card base is pink linen CS. Cut slightly smaller white CS piece.
6. Cut two pieces of the pink patterned paper to fit inside the white frame. Use the large border punch on the right side of each piece.
7. Cut to fit white mat. Lay the decorative edges over a piece of sticker paper. Cover the "holes" in the decorative pieces with Green Iris glitter.
8. Attach the pink patterned pieces to the white mat. Attach the ribbon as shown. Attach to card front.
9. Attach the rose panel to the left side as shown using dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.