Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Darcie Shane - Florida
Fri 26 Jun 2009 01:09:56 PM CDT
Wild Sunflower Rectangle 1993-370K
Glitter: Sunny Daze G1038
Glue pen #99202
Black Staz-on Ink #99704
Watercolor Pencils #99540 or 99541
Dove Blender pen #99535
Sticker Paper #99558
Cardstock & Paper:
Card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white CS.
Black CS 4 x 5 1/4
Yellow & White plaid paper
White CS scrap
1. Stamp image onto white CS scrap with black ink. Color with watercolor pencils and blend with the dove blender.
Cut out around the border.
2. Cut a piece of sticker paper to give you 1/2 inch border around the image piece. Attach the image to the center.
3. Cover the remaining exposed sticky paper with Sunny Daze glitter - rub in with fingers for good coverage.
4. Attach to slightly larger piece of plaid paper as shown.
5. Attach this panel to the black CS piece.
6. Attach the ribbon on the bottom and then attach the panel to the card base.
7. Ink part of the image only - stamp onto the envelope and color as above.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.