Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut Black Metallic paper 5"x 7". Layer black/orange checker paper by Graphic 45, Black paper and Orange paper incrementally. Run the black paper thru Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the orange paper thru Chevron Embossing Folder by Stampin'Up. Sponge Black, Pumpkin Spice Fluid Chalk along the edges of paper.
2. Run another piece of black metallic paper thru the Sizzix Embossing Folder - Animal Print. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section. Add Tiger Orange Velvet Glitter to the raised embossed areas. Add Orange glitter ribbon before attaching papers to the black metallic base.
3. Cut out sign using Sizzix Thinlits Die- Ornate Hanging Sign and Groom's Specialty Designer paper by Stampin'Up.
4. Stamp tiger using black memento ink and colour with Prismacolor pencils or other medium. Again using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section. Add Paprika Flocking to the orange sections of the tiger and add Twinkling Clouds to the white sections of the tiger.
5. Stamp sentiment using 'Happy Father's Day' and 'You're my Hero' using black pigment ink onto orange paper and embossing using black detail embossing powder. Punch out Happy Father's Day using the EK Success punch - Photo Labels Lg. punch and use Stampin'Up - Ticket punch for the smaller sentiment.
Sponge black Fluid Chalk around the edges.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.