Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Thu 07 Jun 2012 01:10:32 PM CDT
Snow Leopard [3658-466K]
Courage Set [3656-466H]
Dark Fern [1693-327B]
Log Cabin Embossing Powder [EP397]
Moss Embossing Powder [EP418]
Meadow Spark Glitter [G1014]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa 
Static Free (anti-static pouch) #99512
Neenah Classic Solar White Cardstock 
Color Coordinates Cardstock - Guacamole 
SNS Dimensional Glue 539
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG [SB102]
Sticker Paper - 10 1/2 sheets 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT01
Cardstock: Cream, Dark Brown, Dark Green, and Decorative
Ink: Tea Bag and Rusty Hinge
Double Stick Foam Tape
1. Distress edges of brown and decorative cardstock layers, sponge edges with ink and layer on cream card base with inked edges.
2. Use label die to cute out dark green rectangle and emboss with folder. Rub VersaMark ink over top to bring out embossing. Cut out a dark brown layer, sponge ink on edges of both and layer on the top right side of the card.
3. Rub VersaMark ink on a dark brown die cut circle and add Log Cabin embossing powder. Heat set and sponge edges with Rich Cocoa ink. Stamp the Leopard image in Tuxedo Black and color with alcohol inks. Cut out with a second label die, sponge edges with ink. and use foam tape to layer it onto the embossed circle. Add to the front of the card.
4. Stamp sentiment in dark brown and cut out with a label die. Sponge edges with ink and pop up with foam tape to the left side of the green rectangle.
5. Die cut flourish from sticker paper and add Meadow Spark glitter. Cut apart and add to the front of the card.
6. Stamp and heat emboss the Dark Fern image three times, using VersaMark ink and Moss embossing powder. Fussy cut and add to the front of the card, using foam tape to pop up the top two. Add jewels
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.