Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Donna Ellis - Florida
Thu 17 Apr 2014 02:59:16 PM CDT
Celebrate Life Set 00-457P4
Opaline Cosmic Embossing Powder EP359
Daisy Velvet Glitter GM2019
VersaMark Ink 712353310018
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Brushable Glue #540
VersaFine Deep Lagoon (sentiment)
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass (distressed edges)
Spellbinders Labels Thirteen S4-248
Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four S6-005
Spellbinders Fancy Tags One S4-235
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Cardstock: White, Neenah Solar White, Aqua
Flowers, Lace from Lavish Laces, Tulle, Dimensional Adhesive
1. Cut A7 (5”x7”) card using aqua CS.
2. Die Cut SB Elegant Labels Four using white CS. For a pearly, slightly opalescent effect on the lacy die cuts, smoosh VersaMark ink on them, sprinkle with Opaline EP, and heat set. Allow to cool.
3. Adhere the outside frame with white or clear dimensionals.
4. Adhere the inner lacy panel with glue.
5. Set base aside.
6. Stamp image with Memento Tuxedo Black and color with Copics. Using VersaMarker, apply a little ink all over the sky, sprinkle with Opaline EP, and heat set. Cut image with SB Elegant Labels Four. Apply double dimensional adhesive to pop it up a bit higher than the outside frame panel.
7. Punch butterfly, paint with Brushable Glue, and sprinkle Daisy Velvet Glitter. Set aside to dry.
8. Stamp sentiment with VersaFine, die cut with SB Fancy Tags One, and distress with Tumbled glass distress ink (or use matching copic marker). With VersaMarker, distress edges or cover entire piece, and heat set with Opaline EP. Glue lace to back and adhere sentiment to card as shown.
9. Create a pretty floral spray using assorted flowers, lace, ribbon and tulle. Paint Brushable Glue on some of the flowers, and on some of the flowers in the stamped image. Cover with Daisy Velvet Glitter. Set aside to dry.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.