Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Fri 03 May 2013 06:28:33 PM CDT
Bird Nest Set 496
Welcome Spring Set 3601-457C
(or Set 457)
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder EP436
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 99604
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572
Copic markers B0000, B000, B02, B21, E35, E37
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 22
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Lg & Sm
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Parisian Accents
Modern Label Punch
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Tan Adhesive Pearls
Cardstock: White (see above); suede brown, cream, 3 prints
1. Stamp Bird Nest onto Solar White cardstock (cs) using Black Memento ink. Color with Copic markers.
2. Use a Spellbinder Oval to die cut and emboss. Die cut and emboss the next size of Oval from brown cs and layer under the image (use Tearific Tape to attach).
3. Die cut a coordinating piece from cream cs using the Spellbinder Label 22. Die cut 2 Parisian accent pieces from brown cs.
4. Assemble Label 22 piece and accent pieces (the glue pen can be used to tack it together). Then attach the Nest piece on top using dimensional tape or dots. Set aside.
5. Make an A6 (4 ½” x 6 ¼” folded) card from cream cs. Using Tearific Tape to attach, add a slightly smaller layer of brown cs and then another smaller piece of one of the printed cs.
6. Cut a piece of a different print cs the same width and approx. 3”h. Adhere two thin strips of the third print cs to the top & bottom of this piece using Tearific Tape or the glue pen.
7. Add this piece to the base using Tearific Tape. Then add the nest piece to the base as well using Tearific Tape.
8. Stamp the saying onto brown cs using Versamark ink and embossing with Belgian Cream embossing powder. Punch out using label punch.
9. Adhere saying to card using Tearific Tape. Add adhesive pearls to card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.